Hiring Internship for that based in Seberang Jaya, Penang.
Students from the below education background are welcome to apply!
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Office Management
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Independent and good communication skill
- A good team player, proactive and self- motivated.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months
Job Responsibilities: -
- Responsible to ensure smooth operations in the national gateway centre, implement improvement plan to optimize the operation quality and efficiency of the national gateway centre with the objective to achieve company's business goals.
- Responsible for establishing, improving, and optimizing the entire network operation quality management system.
- Responsible for formulating assessment plans for operation quality and follow-up for the improvement process.
- Responsible to strengthening the daily operation process in gateway centre to ensure all the deliveries can be deliver in a timely and efficient manner.
- Update respective person in charge about delay/advance arrival of any deliveries.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Requirements: -
- Diploma/Degree in Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin as you are required to process Mandarin language documents.
- Possess minimum of one year working experience, preferably in logistics/ transportation industry.
- Good Coordination and planning skills.
- Possess good working attitude & have strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Power Point.
- Responsible, self-discipline and target oriented.
- Candidate must be willing to work at KL Eco City.
- Willing to work extended hours when required and willing to travel to outstation. Prefer candidates that possess own transport.
- Able to join immediately is preferred.
- Responsible in preparing daily operation report (timeliness, quality, etc.)；
- Rectify of the causes of operation abnormalities & prepare the correction action plan;
- Summary and archive data (daily, weekly, monthly)；
- Investigating and getting to the root cause of an issue & the improvement plan of timeliness quality indicators；
- Support of regional assessment data.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Logistics or any related field;
- Excellent computer skills, excel intermediate;
- Excellent command of written and verbal Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia as this role requires to deal with
- Mandarin speaking clients/ stakeholders;
- Multitasking, responsible & willing to learn;
- Able to work under fast-paced environment.
- Willing to travel to Alam Megah, Shah Alam.
-Mengambil parcels dari hub dan menghantar barang kepada pelanggan mengikut alamat penerima.
-Memastikan barangan selamat dihantarkan.
-Perlu ada pengangkutan sendiri.
Sekitar kawasan Penang dan Kedah.
Bagi yang berminat, sila klik pautan di bawah untuk memohon atau boleh Whatsapp nombor di bawah untuk pertanyaan atau maklumat lebih lanjut.
https://wa.me/601125789691 (Mr. Thomas)
https://wa.me/60122233827 (Mr. Aaron)
Jawatan: Pemandu lori linehaul
Lokasi Gudang, dan titik permulaan akan bermula dari Alam Megah, Shah Alam.
Tugas dan Tanggungjawab Utama:-
Bertanggungjawab memandu dan mengendalikan lori.
Ikut arahan dan susunan pengurusan pasukan pemandu.
Ikut masa perjalanan yang diberikan, tiada tunggu lewat atau lewat tiba ke destinasi.
Boleh memandu pada jarak jauh.
Mempunyai pengalaman sebagai pemandu lori.
Mempunyai lesen memandu untuk kelas E kejur.
Boleh bekerja mengikut syif.
Susun pembersihan biasa untuk kenderaan.
Sanggup melantasi ke seluruh Malaysia.
Bagi yang berminat, sila klik pautan di bawah untuk memohon atau pertanyaan selanjutnya.
https://www.wasap.my/60122116401 (Ms. Kazel)
- Ability to use independent judgement and make appropriate claims arbitration decisions and determinations.
- Having conflict resolution and mediation skills to liaise with external customers or internal departments regarding claims.
- Responsible for daily assigned task in respect of Claims & Arbitration and process within timeline given (TAT).
- Understand principle and procedures for investigations, perform verification & checking on claims and arbitration cases following company’s standard policies and operation procedures.
- Responsible to handle claim & arbitration complaints/appeal and provide appropriate solutions/result within stipulated time given to external customers or internal departments.
- Forward appropriate claims/arbitration to HQ or finance department for payment/fine processes.
- Record keeping (documents or softcopy) and prepare necessary paperwork such as correspondence/report/analysis as and when needed.
- Maintain confidential claim & arbitration sensitive information including customer/company data in all platforms.
- Prepare daily, weekly or monthly reporting.
- Understand on company’s products and updates time to time, conduct training briefing to team members as and when required by Superior.
- Expedite urgent claim or arbitration with relevant parties as and when needed.
- Assist superior in monitoring in daily operation and team performance.
- Perform any adhoc tasks or additional instructions by superior.
Job Requirements :-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,which require professionalism in both skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point)
- Excellent in negotiation, decision making, resolution and analytical skills.
- Must have experience in Claim or Arbitration handling for at least 1 year.
- Must possess at least Diploma/Degree in any field.
Interested candidate please email your resume (including all qualifications, details on previous work experience, current and expected salaries) together with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
In J&T, we believe that our people are the most important key of our success. We are seeking for passionate, enthusiastic candidate with exceptional talents who want to make a huge contribution to the success of the Company to be part of our team. We are hiring Management Trainee for the following divisions :-
- Quality Control Department
- Gateway Management Department
- Operation Department
- Fleet Management Department
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Logistic, Supply Chain, Maritime or related studies.
- Willingness to learn, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Penang, Seberang Perai.
- 5 days work per week
- Responsible for the improvement plan of outlet operations;
- Provide the accurate data for monitoring team, analyze the reasons and make the corresponding solution SOP, and follow up the landing situation of the outlets, and analyze and improve the landing situation;
- Analyze and optimize the manpower productivity.
- Responsible for monitoring of the overall improvement project for the entire business network;
- Follow up the loss and damage complaint data of outlets, and analyze and improve;
- Provide corresponding data support for outlet operations.
- Coordinate business partner's contract/ agreement matters.
- Any other ad-hoc matters within the department assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role require candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft excel, and Power Point.
- Must be aggressive and good in socializing.
- Able to travel with own transport.
- Data monitoring.
- Responsible in compiling & preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Develop quality control standards and company processes, setting up SOP and KPI to track and measure improvement in operations.
- Perform checking to identify operational issues and continuously find ways to streamline operations and take corrective actions.
- Recommend improvement measures to the operation process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Participate in the implementation of various quality improvement plan.
- Providing training to the regional quality control team.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply.
- Able to work independently, have strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to work extended hours when required and willing to travel to outstation if necessary.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Penang Seberang Perai.