- Manage the entire process in the planning of purchasing activities, including sourcing, liaising and negotiating with suppliers to obtain best price and service, costing analysis, negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Responsible for purchasing planning and stock forecast.
- Work with relevant departments to plan and scheduling the material requirement plan.
- Oversees and control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Train and educate regional purchaser about the purchasing process, centralized purchasing system, policies and guideline.
- Manage the Company's office administration functions which includes the on-going provision of administration support to the employees of the Company.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements, relevant policies and procedures of the Company.
- Act as point of contact for facilities maintenance.
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures.Liaising and dealing with government department of office renewal of all business licenses.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease. Including cleaning, security and catering services.
- Ensure standards in the maintenance and upkeep of office facilities and office equipment/assets and ensuring all the premises are well maintained, insured, office tenancies are to date.
- Any other matters as instructed by the General Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Green Town, Perak.